Privacy is crucial at Invoblox powered by InvoZone Pvt. Ltd. We understand how important it is to safeguard any personally identifiable information that is kept on our servers or network or that is intended to be kept there. Recognize that entrusting us with your information requires a great deal of confidence on your behalf. We appreciate your trust and place a great importance on protecting the security and privacy of the Data you entrust to us. To find out more about our privacy policies, please read our policy. You accept the policies outlined here by using the Services.
Our Services are offered through Invoblox. By using the Services, you understand that your Data may be processed.
Information you provide:When you access or use the Services, we collect the information about you when you register to use the Services.
Information collected through technology: The website automatically gathers and receives some information from your computer or mobile device, including your location, demographic information, activity, interests, and the hardware and software you are using (such as your operating system or browser).
Information we collect about you:With regard to each of your visits to our website we automatically collect the following information:
- Login Information:We keep track of technical information about how you use the Services, such as the type and version of the browser you use, the Internet Protocol (IP) address that was used to create the wallet, and the most recent IP address used to access the wallet.
- Contact Information:In connection with our Consultation Service, we may collect and maintain information relating to your name, address, Email, and other contact information.
We may use this personal information for the following business purposes: (i) to operate, manage, and maintain our business, (ii) to provide our products and services, and (iii) to accomplish our business purposes and objectives, including, for instance, personalizing, marketing, and advertising our products and services; conducting research, analytics, and data analysis; maintain our property; undertake quality and safety assurance measures; conduct risk and security control and monitoring; detect and prevent fraud; perform identity verification; perform accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations; to carry out corporate transactions, such as mergers, joint ventures or acquisitions; comply with law, legal process, and internal policies; maintain records; and exercise and defend legal claims.
We may share your information with the following entities:
- Supplierssuch as our software development partners catering service providers, and activity providers, and who we deem appropriate with completion of your request. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any supplier whose products you purchase through this site. Please be aware that these providers may also get in touch with you if that's what's needed to finalize your reservation, and get more information about you,
- Business partnerswho's goods or services we could jointly provide, or whose goods or services might be offered through our services. When a third party is engaged in a product or service you've ordered, their name will display, either by itself or with ours. We could give those partners information about you if you decide to use these optional services. Please read their privacy policies before responding to any joint offer because we have no control over the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Government and Law Enforcement AgenciesFor security, customs, and immigration reasons, we could be obliged to provide your personal information to law enforcement authorities and governments all around the world. Any intermediaries involved may get this information from us so they may give it to the relevant law enforcement organizations and governments as needed.
We take the proper organizational, technical, and physical security safeguards to secure Data. Your Data is transmitted to us through the internet, which uses its own routes and means to decide how and where to send information. We constantly evaluate our protocols and security measures to make sure they are being properly followed, are still effective, and are still necessary. Every employee at Invoblox is dedicated to upholding our privacy rules and security protocols for Data. Security precautions are in place on our website to guard against the loss, misuse, and unauthorized modification of the data that is in our control.
We keep Data outside of our backup system for a different amount of time, depending on the reason it was obtained and used,
We shall eliminate any information that might be used to identify you when Data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was obtained, or, if possible, we will securely destroy the records. Nevertheless, we can be required to keep records for a long time in order to do so for the audit, regulatory, or other accounting objectives. (after you stop utilizing a certain Service) as necessary. After you stop using our Services, we reserve the right to keep your Data in an aggregated manner after you stop using our Services as part of our regular backup operations.
Invoblox stores your Data at secure sites. Invoblox makes sure that the proper security measures are in place with regard to the safety, privacy, and security of your Data.
You have the right to:
- information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Data to these websites.